The prayer ministry one of the most important aspects of Helping Hands Ministry. At least one person is in the chapel praying during all hours of operation. Prayer volunteers intercede for the needs of clients and volunteers at Helping Hands. They also meet with clients who enter the chapel to personally share a request. Please contact us if you would like to serve as a prayer volunteer.
Pray with us as we ask that the clients of Helping Hands Ministry:
• experience the Gospel of Christ Jesus through both words and deeds
• understand that they are loved and treasured by The Lord to an infinite depth
• know that Our Father desires a relationship of reconciliation with all
• are treated with the utmost dignity and respect by the volunteers at Helping Hands
• recognize that the churches in Belton work together under the leadership of the Holy Spirit to honor God by serving those in need